GNM Admission in India 2021 –
General Nursing & Midwifery application forms will release from august 2021 by the Health Department, medical, and Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan. GNM is clinical nursing coerce which is of 3.5 months duration. This is a great opportunity for those who want to make their career in nursing. Students can take admission in the GNM College through the entrance exam.
Basic information about General Nursing & Midwifery course –
- Authority name – health department, medical, and Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan
- Name of course – general nursing & Midwifery
- Official portal – www.rajswasthya.nic.in/
- Examination – by online mode
- Type of exam – clinical nursing
- Conducted on – state level
Required dates of General nursing & Midwifery –
- Application releasing date – august 2021
- Ending date of application – September 2021
- Entrance exam date – not announced
- Merit list – to be mention
- Admission date – to be notified
Eligibility of General nursing & Midwifery-
Qualification according to category
- For general category – for the general category candidates should be passed 12th with 40% marks in science stream physics, chemistry, and biology.
- For reserved category- for the general category candidates should be passed 12th with 35% marks in science stream physics, chemistry, and biology.
Age criteria according to category –
candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years
- For general – the maximum age limit of females 34 years and males 28 years.
- For SC/ST – the maximum age limit of female 29 years and male 23 years.
General Nursing & Midwifery application fee-
GNM online application form fee will be 200/- for all categories.
The entrance exam of General Nursing & Midwifery-
Candidates have to clear the entrance exam before admission. Some popular entrance exams are here
- RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam, IGNOU OPENNET, AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam, JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam, MGM CET Nursing, BHU Nursing Entrance Exam, PGIMER Nursing
The selection process of General nursing & Midwifery –
The selection process depends on the candidate’s ability and intelligence.The selection process will be completed by entrance exam. Many colleges select without entrance exams. Some colleges give admission as per 12th% and also selected by merit list and interview.
Exam syllabus of General nursing & Midwifery –
General Nursing & Midwifery course duration time will be 3.5 months
First year syllabus –
- Psychology, Microbiology, Personal and Environmental Hygiene, Health Education, Community Health Nursing, Sociology, Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid, Personal Hygiene, Anatomy, and Physiology, Nutrition
Second year syllabus-
- Medical-Surgical Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Pharmacology, Medical-Surgical Nursing II, Orthopedic Nursing, Communicable DiseasesOphthalmic Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Mental Health, and Psychiatric Nursing, Computer Education
Final year syllabus –
- Advanced Community Health Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Midwifery, and GynaecologyCommunity Health Nursing – II, Educational Methods, Pediatric Nursing, Introduction to Research, Administration and Ward Management, Professional Trends and Adjustment, Health Economics Internship Period
Best GNM colleges –
Sapphire Group of Institutions, Indore – http://www.sapphireinstitute.in/
Yamuna Group of Institutions, Yamuna agar – https://yamuna.edu.in/
Universal Group of Institutions, Mohali – https://www.ugi.ac.in/
Noida International University, Noida – https://niu.edu.in/
G.C.R.G Group of institutions, Lucknow – https://gcrg.edu.in/
IIMT University, Meerut – https://www.iimtu.com/
P P Savani University, Surat – https://www.ppsu.ac.in/
Biyani Group of Colleges, Jaipur – https://www.biyanicolleges.org/
SEA Group of Institutions, Bangalore – https://seaedu.ac.in/