Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 –
Indian Air force has published a notification on 3rd April 2021 for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment. The application form has been issued for 1524 posts. IAF has declared notification, Hindi Typist, Store Keeper, Supdt, Steno, Housekeeping Staff, LDC, Laundryman, for Computer Operator. Candidates can apply before 03 May 2021.
The department of the Indian air force announced for application forms. Application forms are active on 3rd April 2021.to 3rd May 2021.
Job details of IAF Group C Recruitment –
- Department name – Indian Air Force
- Post name – Indian Air Force Group C Civilian
- Apply mode – online
- Job place – New Delhi
- Online portal – https://indianairforce.nic.in
- Application form releasing date – 3rd April 2021.
- Application last date – 3rd May 2021
Educational qualification –
- Applicants should be 10th or 12th passed from recognized university/board. Get more information check the website.
Age limit of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 –
- The minimum age limit must have 18 years
- The maximum age should not more than 25 years
The monthly Salary scale of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021-
- The monthly salary will be 18000/- to 25500/-
Hiring procedure of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment –
The selection process will be based on 3 phase
- First, is written examination can be offline or online
- The second is Interview/personality test/skill test
- And third is documents verification and merit list
Necessary dates of Indian Air Force Group C exam –
- Notification releasing date – April 3rd, 2021
- Application form starting date – April 3rd, 2021
- Application form ending date – May 3rd, 2021
- Exam date – notify soon
- Result date – not mention now
- Admit card issue – mention soon
How to download the application form for the Indian Air Force Group C exam –
- If any candidates do not have an account already so, first of all, they should do login account and register application
- Then go to the website on this https://indianairforce.nic.in
- And read all details you need to fill
- Put on correct details in the application form
- Be careful, your information should be correct
- Take a print for future references.