TTWREIS Subject Associates Recruitment 2019-20 in COEs of TSWREIS & TTWREIS
It is to inform that TSWREI & TTWREI Societies have started certain COEs for providing quality coaching to the JEE Mains/Advanced and NEET aspects to the children of poor families. In this regard, some subject Associates pots are vacant in institutions and required to work in the following COEs in Telangana State.
TTWREIS Subject Associates Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 100 Posts । Telangana Govt Jobs 2019
TTWREIS Subject Associates Recruitment 2019 : Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies has announced a notification for the recruitment of Subject Associate 100 vacancies. Interested candidates may check the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online from 07-05-2019 to 27-05-2019.
TTWREIS Subject Associates Vacancy Details | Eligibility Criteria For Subject Associates Recruitment
TTWREIS Subject Associates Recruitment Educational Qualification:
1. Candidate should have passed Masters Degree with first class.
2. Experience certificate in teaching JEE Mains/Advance and NEET.
3. Experience to prepare successful candidates for JEE Mains/Advanced and NEET Exam.
4. Achievements, if any related to the selection of students in JEE
Mains/Advance and NEET.
Total Subject Associates Vacancies Approximately in TSWREIS & TTWREIS
1) Maths (21)
2) Chemistry (14)
3) Physics (22)
4) Botany (18)
5) Zoology (25)
TSWREIS & TTWREIS Subject Associates Jobs Application Fee
Exam Fee Rs.200/- paid through Online mode
Selection Process For TSWREIS & TTWREIS Vacancies
How to Apply for TSWREI & TTWREI subject Associates Recruitment
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www।tgtwgurukulam।telangana।gov।in/ from 08-05-2019 at 10:00 hrs to 16-05-2019
Important Dates For subject Associates Recruitment :
- Online applications start Date: 08-05-2019
- Last date for submission of Apply Online: 16-05-2019
- Date of Written test/ Interview/ Demo: 25-05-2019