UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 –
UP police has issued notice for sub-inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Service Second Officer posts. There are a total of 9534 posts. Application forms have been started from 1st April. The notification has issued by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB). Interested candidates can apply online by visiting uppbpb.gov.in. The process of application for these posts will start from April 1, 2021, and applications can be made by April 30, 2021.
Important review for UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 –
- Department of post – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
- Total seats – 9534
- Total posts – sub-inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Service Second Officer posts
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Application releasing date – 1st April 2021
- Application ending date – 30 April 2021
- Process of application – online process
- Official portal – uppbpb.gov.in
Educational qualification/eligibility criteria –
- For sub-inspector and Platoon Commander – must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university
- For Service Second Officer -must be Graduate in Science side.
Age criteria –
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 28 years
Total vacancies of UP Police Recruitment 2021-
- Vacancies for sub-inspector – 9027 posts
- Vacancies for Platoon Commander – 484 posts
- Vacancies for Fire Service Second Officer – 23 posts
Application exam fee –
- For general/OBC – 400/-
- For SC/ST – 100/-
The hiring process of UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 –
In this post, candidates have to follow 3 steps for selection.
- The first step is written exam
- The second is documents verification
- And last is the physical efficiency test
Exam pattern and syllabus –
The written exam will have 4 subjects. The subject is Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, General Hindi, Law/ Constitution, and General Knowledge. In which there will be a total of 160 questions. The entire paper will be 400 marks. And the time duration is 2 hours.
How to apply for this post –
- Open the link given below and check the website uppbpb.gov.in
- Register yourself first
- Create an account and read the information carefully
- Fill up you’re regarding details like name, parents name, contact no., email address qualification, and all.
- Paste photograph and signature also
- Take a print for future reference.